Introduction

Welcome to our blog! Follow us to see how our lives change throughout this fun and crazy time. We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do!







Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Visiting Topeka and Getting Ready for Christmas

This past week Clare and I made a visit to Topeka to meet the friendly people who work at both Papa Sam's and Nana's schools.  The proud grandparents had been bragging about Clare since she was born so it was fun for them to get to show her off to their co-workers.  We spent a couple hours at each school and had a lot of fun.  Clare always enjoys spending time with all of her grandparents, but she also got to learn a little bit about school!  :)  Check out these pictures of her working hard.




This weekend we also put up the tree and decorated the house for Christmas.  Nana came and spent the weekend with us while Tony was back home hunting so she helped with the tree and played with Clare while I did the rest of the decorating.  It was a win-win because I could get the house decorated without much interruption and Nana could get plenty of snuggle time with Clare bear.  In addition to decorating the house, I also took some pics of Clare in hopes of getting a few to use in our Christmas cards this year.  I've included a couple of my favorites here.  As you can see in the pics - even Daisy got in on the Christmas action!





1 comment:

  1. Grandpa Sam looks like he could ALMOST take care of her.

    ReplyDelete