Introduction

Welcome to our blog! Follow us to see how our lives change throughout this fun and crazy time. We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do!







Monday, September 5, 2011

So Long Summer!

It was sad to see summer go, but we knew this time would come.  As summer came to a close, we took advantage of the hot weather and spent time in the water.  We went to the lake for a weekend to see Grandpa and Tammy.  I just can't get over how much Clare bear likes the water...and she sure does think she is the captain of the boat. 


Clare and I also went to the pool several times with Grandma while daddy was working in the summer heat.  Grandma bought her this fun inflatable turtle that she LOVES...especially in the baby pool when she can put her feet on the bottom and maneuver like she is walking in the pool.  She loves splashing and blowing bubbles in the pool too.  The baby pool in Wamego is great.  There's hardly ever anyone there and best of all, it's free! 





A few weeks ago Clare went back to an in home daycare in Wamego.  Lacey is absolutely wonderful and Clare is so happy every day I pick her up.  She is the only girl and the youngest...so I have a feeling she gets a little spoiled.  And I think being around all the boys has made her a little louder, but oh well.  It will make her tough too.

We started school on August 17th, which told me it was really the end of summer.  I was sad to have to leave Clare again, but so excited to teach my third graders!  I'm so exhausted, but loving it so far.  I have a great group of kids who really keep me on my toes.  However, I can't help but think of my baby girl during the day and our good times this summer.  Can't wait til next summer for more fun in the sun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment