Introduction

Welcome to our blog! Follow us to see how our lives change throughout this fun and crazy time. We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do!







Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Walking!!!

Not much time to post tonight...but I had to share a couple videos of Clare.  She has been attempting to walk for quite some time now.  She would even get a step or two together every once in a while.  However, since last Friday she has been walking like crazy.  It is so cute to watch her because she is still pretty wobbly.  She is pretty proud of herself (as we are of her) when she does it.  It just makes my heart explode with happiness!  Check it out for yourself...






And a quick update on the running club...I have gone a couple of times now and am proud to say I haven't passed out or collapsed yet!  Heading back tomorrow for more running...woo-hoo!  Have a great rest of the week and weekend.  :)

1 comment: