This will just be a quick update for tonight. Unfortunately, I am feeling under the weather today. So, here goes...
So, today we went to the doctor for our 38 week appointment. We are now going every week as we are quickly approaching the due date. When we arrive, I am hoping to hear that I am making some good progress and the baby could be coming at any time. Well, what we heard was that I am not much farther along than last week...and that next week if I still haven't had the baby we will pick a day when I will no longer be pregnant, meaning being induced. Bummer! I never thought I would be so excited to get this labor into action. But it's not the labor I am excited for, it's meeting this special baby that has been growing inside of me for nearly 10 months now. I'm dying to know things like- is it a boy or a girl? what color hair will he/she have? will he/she look more like Tony or more like me? and last but not least, will this poor baby end up with the Austin big toe? Haha!
Well, whenever he or she does decide to make the grand entrance, we will be ready. I guess the extra time just gives me a chance to get more things ready around the house (I do believe I am supposed to have some kind of nesting instinct around this time) and call more day cares so the baby will be well taken care of when I return to work. I just have to keep thinking positive about all the things I can get done!
Hey lady! You look fantastic! And, the baby's room is beautiful! I love the crib... Tony did a fantastic job! I hope you are well... and so glad you're blogging!!! One more way to stay updated on the Buessings!
ReplyDelete