Introduction

Welcome to our blog! Follow us to see how our lives change throughout this fun and crazy time. We hope you enjoy the ride as much as we do!







Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here Comes Trouble...

Clare is now crawling (for real, not just army crawling) like a champ and is always going full speed.  At this stage in her life, there are three words that come to mind to describe Clare...curious, determined, and ornery.  It's so much fun to watch her explore, but sometimes her curiousity gets her into a mess.  Here are some of her most recent explorations...
For some reason, Clare loves to play with the trash can and she has been known to knock it over now and then.  I don't like to clean up the mess, so I tell her no.  Clearly, she listens so well...she just laughs and goes about her business.  But with a cute face like that, it's hard to be too upset! 

Something else she is really into right now is pulling the towel off the oven door.  Then she chews on it a bit, swings it around for a minute, and she is off to the next adventure!

I LOVE this picture of Clare.  If you can't tell, the thing she is crawling under is her walker.  She's into anything right now that she can make into a tunnel of some sort.  She does the same thing with Nana's coffee table and end tables.  I can just picture her building forts in a few short years - love it!

And I couldn't pass up the opportunity to add a messy pic of Clare bear eating.  She is now into grabbing for the spoon and splattering food all over (awesome!).  Most of the time this leads to food on her hands, then into her hair and all over her face.  It should be pretty interesting when she starts to feed herself.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the latest update on our little sweetie.  Have a great week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment