In the month of June, Clare and I were able to spend a lot of time with Nana because I was done with school and we weren't moved yet...it was great! So, on one of our visits, we decided to take a little trip to Gage Park. I can't believe it took until Clare was 8 months old (clearly I am delayed in posting this because she is now a little more than 9 months old) to visit the park for the first time, but we sure did have fun when we went. We played on the animal statues and played in the swings. Clare wasn't sure what to think of the swings at first, but she really enjoyed it once she got used to the motion. Check it out...
Hey Rachel!! I've been thinkin about you guys with the big move!! Hope everything is getting settled. I love that I can "follow" you guys still from a distance! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss ya!
Megan